As a Financial Representative you will work with individuals and businesses in your community providing access financial products and services that will protect their assets, help them understand their financial life, and build wealth for the future. As a Financial Representative, you will have the ability to make an impact in your community, have development and career growth opportunities and the flexibility and ability to build your practice in a way that feels authentic to you, serving the clients and communities you choose to work with.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies for consumers and businesses.
- A self‐motivated individual with a dynamic, confident personality, a strong work ethic, high integrity and passion for succeeding.
- Desire to help others achieve their goals and dreams through cultivating long-term relationships.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, and looking for career growth and development.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns, and current financial information. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services.
- Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
- Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals, building relationships with clients that will lasts for years.
What we provide…
- Development and training—locally, virtually and nationally—to support you as you build your practice with us.
- Tools and resources to help you market and grow your practice and communicate efficiently with your prospects and clients.
- Mentorship and joint-work opportunities.
- A competitive benefits package including: Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more.
- Leadership and career development opportunities including tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
Our Financial Advisors act as advocates for clients and are committed to continually enhance, enrich, and serve their community. They problem-solve for their clients, researching and proposing educated financial strategies which leads to long-lasting, value-based client relationships. As a Financial Advisor with LFG you will gather, manage and service a book of investment-oriented clients by identifying and acquiring assets and developing additional business through referrals.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies to consumers and businesses.
It’s time to put yourself and your clients first. We’re looking to add new advisors to our team who share our passion and values.
- Passionate with a desire to help others and make a positive impact in your community.
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit and the desire to own a business that provides the ability to integrate your life and business – on your terms.
- Driven by a sense of purpose, with the knowledge that your work brings value to your clients and are self-motivated to learn and pursue the best possible scenarios for each individual, family, or business you work with.
- Learner mentality with a desire to continue to grow professionally and with a commitment to continued learning.
Who we are…
We can help you be a trusted advisor for your clients. Our “you-first” approach means providing access to objective, flexible products and solutions so your clients can access different investment strategies from a broad universe of investment managers.
Providing the best for clients means we need to provide our financial advisors with the support, resources, development you need to succeed and grow your book of business. Our financial advisors are entrepreneurs who have the flexibility to grow their business their way. This means having the flexibility and choice to build your business how you envision it while helping your clients grow their wealth.
What we provide…
- Tools and technology to help you build scale and capacity to appropriately gather, manager, and service your clients.
- Objective wealth management solutions
- Actionable practice management insights
- Superior service and support
Be bold. Be uncommon. Be different. Step Forward, with Park Avenue Securities.
At LFG, we are looking for talented people who are ready to take flight on an
exciting career in financial services. Our internship offers the freedom to build and run a financial services practice with the support of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America®, a Fortune 250 Company, behind you. If you have the desire to be directly rewarded for your efforts, make a difference in people’s lives and be in a field that offers ongoing learning, you should explore the Financial Representative opportunity. It could be the best career decision you ever make.
As a Financial Representative Intern, you:
• Gain a realistic understanding of the career and real-world experience.
• Demonstrate the skills needed to become successful in the industry.
• Have the ability to take advantage of compensation options while continuing your education and preparing for graduation.
• Take advantage of the “head-start” to building a practice once contracted as a Financial Representative.
• Have the opportunity to “try out” a career in financial services, mentored by experienced financial representatives, wealth managers, and financial advisors.
Our internship opportunity allows you to control your time, your income and your own destiny. You’ll have tremendous satisfaction knowing that you are building your own practice and helping your clients protect their financial future. In addition, you’ll enjoy unlimited earning potential based on commitment, time, and effort invested in the work you’ll do.