Define Your Future Today
Explore the financial advisor opportunity
Luttner Financial Group, a member of The Guardian Network®, is expanding our team and looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Financial Representative. The position offers unlimited growth potential in the finance industry.
As a Financial Representative, you will work in the community to help individuals and businesses access the financial products and services they need to protect their financial futures. You have the opportunity to make an impact, and over time, become well compensated.
At Luttner Financial Group we believe that providing the best for clients requires us to support Financial Representatives with resources, training and an experienced team to collaborate with and assist you.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies to consumers and businesses.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial information. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services.
- Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
- Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals.
As a Financial Representative with Luttner Financial Group we invest in your success.
- Self‐motivated individual with a dynamic, confident personality, a strong work ethic, high integrity and passion for succeeding
- Desire to help others achieve financial success through planning and protection
- Driven to win and seeking a high-income potential opportunity
- An interest in building markets through connections and experiences to cultivate long-term relationships
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- A four‐year college degree
Training for Success
At Luttner Financial Group we believe that successful individuals from various backgrounds have the skills and tenacity needed to become a successful Financial Representative. A degree in finance or economics is not required.
We believe in the talented people who we hire and invest in new Representatives through unparalleled support and training. You’ll have access to online, in‐person local training and off‐site national training and development programs.
Financial Representatives with Luttner Financial Group also have the opportunity to work jointly with fellow Representatives to learn from others. Many also take part in mentoring relationships and study groups with their peers. We support Financial Representatives who wish to pursue industry designations with financial support available.
We believe that quality people deserve a competitive benefits package. Financial Representatives with Luttner Financial Group are eligible to enjoy a rich compensation package that includes:
- High earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business that recognizes your performance
- A comprehensive benefits package, including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more
- Opportunities for leadership development and management positions
If you’re looking for a career that satisfies your entrepreneurial spirit, this might be your perfect opportunity. We’re committed to our values and looking for individuals who share those values and thrive in a fast‐paced environment.
Luttner Financial Group – Mission
To provide excellence in service and innovative financial product design to help our clients reach their financial objectives in the creation, maximization, protection, and enjoyment of wealth by advocating for them to make informed financial decisions which reflect their value system, love of family, and commitment to the community.
Be bold. Be uncommon. Be different.
Agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.
2016‐29465 (Exp. 9/18)
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- PA Life Insurance
To apply, please upload your resume